Saturday, November 21, 2009

A boodyish girl thought on New Moon Madness...not very Buddish Girl.

This observation may seem like a bit of a departure for me but any topic on the fringe or beyond is worth noting. Though certainly not spiritual, more like anti-spiritual, Vampires do and have always had their allure, if only to find that you must avoid them at all costs! That goes for energy Vampires as well (the ones that suck the life force out of you and leave you listless and lifeless)!

I woke up late today after staying up to watch Tivo 30 Rock (god, I love that show) after the New Moon cast of Taylor, Kristen and Robbie were interviewed on Jimmy Kimmel. This was followed by Precious star, Gabourey Sidibe, on Oprah (more on that later).

I was shocked to find that the lovely Kristen actually does indeed have a personality! She seemed already dead to me and less lifeless, if that is possible, than any Vampire-ette in the first movie. In the interview however, she was very self posessed (as opposed to posessed in the film), she responded with witty retorts and was truly amusing to listen to! I realize now that she was truly acting in the film (newsflash Buddish girl, that is what actresses do)! I will readily admit when I have been unfair.

Robert, the handsome, sultry, brooding, I do not quite fit in anywhere (common teenage theme that apparently carries through to 109 year olds) Vampire hero displayed a wonderful and charming self-deprecating humour. Though he was startlingly pale (he must use some serious sunblock), I could definately understand following him into the Netherworld!

Taylor was pleasant with an easy smile and it appeared a talented pubescent break dancer (he reminded me a little of one of the Jonas' brothers).
The Focus seemed to be about his newly developed, remarkable chest as many were inclined to see him with his shirt off.

It appears that the shirt removal occurs as the transition to werewolf begins?

Well girls, let's face it, many men turn out to be werewolves at some moment or another...how nice to be able to see the transition coming!!! Besides, I personally have always adored big shaggy dogs.....

We will have to go and see the film to know what all of that Buzz is about!




Do not forget the popcorn, plain M&M's and raisenettes!! I recently considered that the peanut M&M's, which have been a lifetime staple... may overpower the popcorn!

What do you think?

Try to avoid those with Fangs this weekend,
Love and LIGHT.... VERY BRIGHT LIGHT,

Buddish Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment