Monday, November 23, 2009

Werewolves of London...An Amy Moment! #2

NOVEMBER 23, 2009


I just pulled out my Ipod after two years of retirement. My sister Amy gave it to me as a birthday gift a few years ago. She had pre-programmed it with 500 songs as she knew that I never would (techno challenged)!

I charged it off of my computer (archaic I know), could not figure out any of the menus and started randomly pressing everything. A song finally came on..."WEREWOLVES of LONDON"!

Please refer to my last entry on New Moon to see the relevance. I am suspicious of coincidence, once again!

I sat down to write this and realized that it was the 23rd of the month!

Amy was born on March 23rd and died on July 23rd!
Of course she wanted to say hello.

Don't miss the little signs, question the coincidence....

Love and light,
Buddish Girl







Copyright2009 "The work on this blog is under a CC BY NC license" http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/us/">Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment